Premier Edge is seeking highly qualified, enthusiastic individuals to provide 1-on-1 SAT/ACT tutoring to high school students for the fall of 2017. If you performed well on your SAT/ACT and want to help high school students do the same, apply now! We offer a highly competitive salary, along with extensive training and professional support.
You’ll be working part-time on evenings and/or weekends, traveling to students’ homes. Most of our students are located in Upper Dublin and in surrounding school districts: Wissahickon, Cheltenham, Abington, Hatboro-Horsham, etc.
- Must have scored (or be capable of scoring) 650+ on each SAT section or 30+ on the ACT. Candidates with teaching/tutoring experience and 600+ scores on each SAT section (28+ on the ACT) will be considered.
- Communication skills: the ability to effectively communicate concepts in a variety of ways to meet each individual student’s needs
- Passion for teaching, tutoring, or helping others
- Patience and empathy
- Availability to meet consistently with students on weekday afternoons/evenings or weekends during the school year. Note: This is NOT a summer position.
- Vehicle to travel to student’s homes
- Willing to travel to Upper Dublin and nearby areas
- Must pass background check and provide professional references
To apply, email Eric@PremierEdgePrep.com with the following:
- Resume: detail any past teaching or tutoring experience
- SAT scores (or any other relevant standardized test scores)
- Afternoon/evening and weekend availability for fall of 2017
- Hours per week you'd be able to tutor during the school year